Under Sea Sensory Play Bin
Create a frog habitat, search for fish under the sea, discover aquatic plants and creatures, use tongs to gather shells and and sea rocks. Carefully curated in our Scottsdale, Arizona studio, this creative Under Sea Sensory Play bin encourages brain development by naturally allowing children to play, learn, and explore using their senses. This magnificent sensory play bin is loaded with fun learning opportunities that will completely immerse your little one and strategically encourage them to engage in valuable sensory and imaginary play. Kids enjoy using our sensory play bins for hours on end, and they incorporate a wide variety of textures, colors, and fun tools that naturally enhance both sensory development and the individual creative spirit.
The Under Sea Sensory Play Bin as listed includes a plastic container that is pictured allowing easy storage and cleanup.
This kits includes:
- approximately 6 cups of blue and green water beads
- multi colored small fish, dolphins, and turtles
- blue and green aquatic plants
- 1 tri grip tongs ( helps to develop pencil grip and fine motor skills)
- small plastic bowl
- Assorted frogs and marine creatures
- plastic storage container with lid
- Each kit is specially curated and packaged in our Scottsdale studio. Due to high demand some pieces may vary slightly. All kits undergo our quality assurance process.
- Warning this mix is not intended for consumption. Recommended for children over 3 years old. Parental supervision required.